Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Movies to Watch This Independence Day

I am a fan of movies of many genres AND in different languages too. The last entry I posted was a review of the movie “White House Down”, starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx. I still stand by my belief that it was a good movie. Nevertheless, I would enjoy finding out what you, my readers, thought of it.
On that note, I would like to take a crack at listing 10 movies to watch this Fourth of July in lieu of scoping out the dwindling number of firework displays around town this year. So roast those wieners and knaw on some typical German rolls (yes, they are HARD) with a dab of mustard, and find a comfy place in front of the big screen (or little tv) with your family and friends and make some noise!
     1. Independence Day
     2. Marvel’s The Avengers
     3. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
     4. Star Trek (2009) or Star Trek Into Darkness
     5. Skyfall
     6. A Good Day to Die Hard
     7. Jack the Giant Slayer
     8. Taken (the first one)
     9. The Bourne Legacy (Jeremy Renner)
10. Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King

If I don’t say it before Thursday, Happy American Independence Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment