Saturday, August 11, 2012

How to Defend Against a Creature of the Night

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted earlier, but ... life kinda got in the way. I wanted to let you all know about a great little show coming up today (Saturday, August 11, 2012). It is a one-hour show created for ages four to adult in mind. Following the recent pop culture themes of vampires and werewolves, this show revolves around how you can protect against such creatures from invading your life. It is being put on by the production company of some new friends that I have made, who have worked in the entertainment field for "ages"! The show goes by the same name as the title of this post, and it will be held at Your Space Studio at 4120 Franklin Blvd. (Near Sutterville Rd.). Tickets are between $4 and $6. If I manage to see it, I will post more about it later. Til then, have a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment