Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lists! Lists! Lists!


I am a lover of lists. I make lists for shopping, lists for singing, lists for chores, lists for places to visit, lists for people to meet…you get the drift J Soooooo, I want to share some of them with you. For this post, I am going to offer up my impression of the BEST movies of 2012. Let me know if you agree. Also, in the comments section, give me your own list. 


  • Dark Shadows
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer
  • Life of Pi
  • Skyfall
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • Argo
  • Taken 2
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • Marvel’s The Avengers
  • A Thousand Words
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
  • Snow White and the Huntsman
  • Parental Guidance
  • The Lucky One
  • Cloud Atlas
  • The Vow
  • Moneyball
  • The Hunger Games
  • Battleship
  • Rock of Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment