Monday, October 22, 2012

Chill with a scare flick!


Aye, aye, matey! Grrrrrr…………
The season of witches and ghosts, goblins and monsters, is upon us. What better when to enjoy it than with the best Halloween movies you can find. What makes them the best? Well, I suppose that is different for everybody, but for me, the best movies have to be something I can watch that don’t give me vertigo…ok, and which are mighty entertaining. Based on this criteria, I present you with my list.

 Hunchback of Notre Dame (animated)
Black Swan
Sherlock Holmes
The Village (Shyamalan)
The Ring
Single White Female
The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
The Addams Family
Lake Placid
The Haunted Mansion
Hook
Sleepy Hollow (Johnny Depp)
Dark Shadow (J. Depp)
Gosford Park
Poltergeist
The Others (Kidman)
Jumanji
What Lies Beneath
Interview With A Vampire
The Day After Tomorrow
Shutter Island
The Good Son
The Silence of the Lambs
Beetlejuice
The Happening

Can you add to the list? If so, use the “Comments” section… Hope to hear from you. Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment